Sunday, May 17, 2015

The Final Countdown

Wow, the year has flown by.  I can't believe how much my little friends have grown.  I am really so proud and honored to have been their teacher!  Here is a breakdown of what's left. 

Week of May 18-
  • We will finish our alphabet and our last story Peter and the Wolf.  We will continue with Jolly Phonics through June 2.  I am trying to do as many sounds as we can before summer.  Please continue practicing those sounds randomly in summer.  They LOVE them.  I have been sending home 6 sound packets at a time.  
  • We will be doing our last STAR assessments
  • We will be practicing for our upcoming Mass on 5/27
  • Talent Show is 5/21 @ 1:30 and 7
  • No school on 5/22 or 5/25

Week of 5/26
  • Practice for Mass 5/27
  • Work on finishing up any assessments and final projects 
  • Bedding will come home and stay home, no rest this week
Week of 6/1
  • Practice for our celebration
  • Send home all work
  • Celebration on 6/3
Stay tuned for emails from the office regarding the celebration.  I will tie up the year with one more post after the celebration.  Be sure to check back!

Tanya

No comments:

Post a Comment