Tuesday, October 19, 2010

This Week

We are off to a very energetic week! We continue to talk about pumpkins and gourds.  We are even going to carve our own class pumpkin! I hope your child came home and told you about our scarecrow "Skippy John Applesee".  He will stay with us through Thanksgiving.  We continue to work on A-D in class.  We are just about with our unit on The Three Bears.  Our next unit is La Tortuga, an instant favorite.

Next week is going to be very exciting.  We have ambulance and fire trucks coming for a hands on experience to round up fire safety month.  We will be visiting our friends at Central Baptist on Thursday too.  Friday is our in school party.  We will not be wearing costumes, but halloween colors/shirts are welcome.  More information to come on all those things.

Finally, I would like to say that I have had some time off here and there for some medical testing.  Mr. Tom, Ms. Kim and I have been as consistant as possible with keeping the classroom working the same as if I were still in the room.  I felt I needed to mention this briefly in case your child mentioned it at home.  I appreciate your understanding.  Your child is my number one concern at The Academy!

God Bless and Enjoy the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment